The snow has had a major impact on premiership football over the Christmas period and the New Year. But, there are still some very compelling trends that can be used to profit from football fixed odds betting.
Lets have a look at some intersting stats that can help with goal betting.
- Hull have managed to score over 2.5 goals (how betting bookmakers represent the number of goals) 60% of the time this season.
- This season Chelsea have scored over 2.5 goals 75% of the time this season.
- Home games for Hull have gone over 2.5 goals in 6 out of 10 (60%) games.
- 7 of Chelsea’s 10 (70%) away games have gone over 2.5 goals
Hull’s home games are producing an average of 2.9 goals – while
Chelsea away games are averaging 2.8.
These two met on the opening day of the season with Chelsea winning
2-1 at Stamford Bridge.
Lets not forgot Tottenham’s ability to produce goals. They have been a great earner in the over 2.5 goal department since the beggining of the season.
When Tottenham face a team who are also good at banging the ball in the back of the net it is a great opportunity for a football fixed odds bet.
It so happens this weekend Tottenham are playing Liverpool FC. These teams both have high goal scoring averages. Making these teams great candidates for a goal bet. Here are some stats to see how they compare.
- Liverpool have scored over 2.5 goals 60% (12/20) of the time this season
- Tottenham have scored over 2.5 goals 65% (12/20) of the time this season
- (80%) of Liverpool’s home games have gone over 2.5 goals that’s 8 out of 10 games
- 7 out of Tottenham’s 10 (70%) away games have gone over 2.5 goals
Liverpool’s home games are producing an average of 3.7 goals – while Tottenham’s away games are averaging 3.0.
Tottenham came out on top the last time these two sides met earlier in the season, winning 2-1 at White Hart Lane.
LetsComapreBets thinks Tottenham will be going 4th in the Premier League this weekend. Check out the choice of online free bets available.