Good betting systems can be something of a holy grail. That’s to say difficult to find. After spending large amounts of time using and reviewing betting systems countless times I have seen the fortunes of successful systems change in a flash.
Having experienced these ups and downs we at Let’s Compare Bets decided to explore something different. Betting clubs which aim to advise on exclusive and successful systems and tipsters. We have reviewed three of the most established betting clubs.
On Course profits, Punter Profits and Smart Betting Club all offer something slightly different. To educate, advise and offer guidance as to which systems to use, how to get the best tips, and how to make adjustments to betting systems to extend their profitable lifespan. Use the comparison table of betting clubs to decide which betting club is suitable. An in depth review of each is available from the links within the table. Our recommendations are underneath the table.
On Course ProfitsHorse racing and sports magazine
- Free subscription
- Available as an app on smartphone, tablet or PDF on PC or Mac
- Premium services offered after subscription
- Written by people with a wealth of experiance in the industry
- Visit the On Course Profits review by LetsCompareBets.com
Punter Profits forumUK horse racing and sports betting information for successful punters
- Free membership with a variety of perks
- Get the rules and a full set of past results to the PunterProfits Free System.
- Access to a back catalogue of older but highly detailed horse racing research reports.
- Many horse racing research article
- Access to certain areas of the betting boards
- There is quite a bit of discussion in the free area about profitable approaches to betting and threads where systems are being tested out in real time
- Visit the Punter Profits review.
Smart Betting ClubReview service
- Free pro gambler emails with premiums services and access to betting systems
- Independant reviewer of tipster services, systems and strategies.
- Unique approach to assessing and promoting winning betting strategies.
- Visit the Smart Betting Club review.
Recommendations for betting clubs
After some careful thought here are our recommendations.
Betting School is suited to those new to betting systems who need ‘how to’ guides. It is also very good when it comes to direction for using betting software, spread sheets, and tools that enable automated betting. As it’s named on the tin, it’s a school for betting….and that’s it’s unique feature.
Punter Profits is good for a focus on UK horse racing systems. The focus of Punter Profits is on specifics horse racing events, trainers and form. This service is recommended for those wanting to specialise on UK horse race betting.
Smart Betting Club aims to keep you on a rising curve or betting performance. So that when there is a dive in form another successful tipster can take the strain. Recommended for those who don’t have the time to research race form, learn how to use betting tools or just want to add to a betting portfolio. Good value for money.
The Total Betting Club is good for a quick fix or long term participation due to the core of betting professionals at the club. There are successful betting systems that are exclusive to the club with genuine results. Flexible subscription options grant members access to loads of information for a small price.
You will notice that all betting club members use the Betfair betting exchange. Ask any professional punter and they’ll tell you that Betfair is a vital tool for professional betting. Visit Betfair.