Pubs, clubs, Chinese restaurants and air ports, fruit machines seem to be everywhere. Win money from fruit machines using 7 secrets to fruit machines success.
1. Play the fruit machine at the right time. Today’s fruit machines are controlled by sophisticated programmes which must ensure that the overall payback to punters is maintained at the legal minimum of 70% of takings. Watch a machine before playing it – and move in when previous players have been losing. It’s time for a win.
2. Look for newly installed machines. These machines are often set to give a higher than normal payback for this first week or so; it attracts punters. For a bonus win – a newly installed machine must also pay out quickly to reach that 70% minimum return.
3. Listen carefully when you insert a coin. If it falls a long way, the coin tubes from which winnings are paid are probably full, and additional coins are being diverted to a lower part of the fruit machine. If the machine is full, it suggests a win is on the way – so keep playing.
4. If you win any type of skill bonus and need some time to work out what to do, press the cancel button. This usually slows things down, and gives you time to make decisions.
5. If you get two holds in succession, have another go. Most machines then offer a third hold – and the symbol that you need for a winning line always seems to fall into place third time around.
6. When you win a nudge but don’t have a winning line, nudge two matching fruits on to the win line. If the next play produces a hold, spin all three reels – and the win should come in.
7. If you have a win above the win line and the machine gives you a hold, always hold all three reels together – they should then all nudge down as one; and give you that winning line, and even the jackpot.
Claim up to 70% of revenue that a fruit machine makes, by law (UK law)!