Betting School was started by Darren Power to help gambling enthusiasts use the various betting guides, systems and strategies on the market. It was later developed into a forum for expert gamblers who share their techniques and secrets. Darren Power’s father trains greyhounds. Darren himself used to be a pro Greyhound gambler which is partly why one of the software packages Betting School supports is the Greyhound betting bot.
Members of the Betting School insiders club regularly share information about the systems they use. Some systems are offered to the public others are available only to members. This makes sense considering the effectiveness of any system is always diminished if used by too many people.
Contributors to Betting School include betting experts who have made a living from betting for years. Amongst others are the authors of successful betting manuals, including Profitable Trainer Trends, The Ultimate All Weather Report, False Favourites, Race Specialist, DIY Punting, Puntology, Pro Ratings. Betting School have selected a good choice for editor by choosing Steve Carter; an expect gambler who has made a living from betting systems from his villa in Spain.
The experience of the contributors to Betting School make the service suitable for those wanting to learn more about
- horse race betting
- football betting
- arbitrage betting
- UK horse racing; trainer trends, statistics, and weather reporting
- automated betting using betting bots and various tools
As the name suggests Betting School is a place where normal punters can learn the arts of professional gambling. The members area has a selection of systems that are being used at the moment by fellow gamblers. There are betting how to’s, videos and software to aid members performance.
Betting school advises members to use betting exchanges for most of their systems. Betting school teaches members how to use betting bots for gambling systems. Including how to use the automated features and ability to make risk free trades that betting software offers. An example is Bet Angel’s new excel facility that monitors a race and places two bets for you are a predetermined price for a guaranteed profit.
Betting School offers the following features
- Some information is offered to the public. Including short reports and articles
- The Insiders Club report
- Expert Opinion. Trends to follow, angles and methods that are proven for this particular month
- Systems that are performing well at the present time
- Betting Exchange Analysis. Which uncovers trends that you can exploit with software and automated tools
- Detailed Analysis. Trends and system ideas are researched and findings are shared with members
- Money Management & Mindset Tips. Information that is invaluable for sports bet traders. It’s all about mindset and how you manage the money
- Access to the Insiders Club Members area. Packed full of systems, strategies and methods from previous issues
- Access to the Insiders Club Video Library. Very good for using betting software offering step by step instructions of using specific features of betting software for proven betting techniques
- System Selections. Daily selections from systems that are profitable. The experts find selections for members to use. However, most of these systems have not been proofed over the long term.
Betting school is offers limited information for non paying members but the level of information for paying member is excellent. Payment is monthly so members can fill their boots and continue with membership until they are satisfied. Certain systems are reported on regularly and members can share ideas, with a view to creating their own profitable systems. The website concentrates on betting exchanges such as Betfair, horse race betting, automated betting with betting bots and betting systems.
Visit Betting School.